What is the correct spelling for CITIRNE?
This word (Citirne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CITIRNE
- chitin This composite material is much harder and stiffer than pure chitin , and is tougher and less brittle than pure calcium carbonate.
- citizen He was simply an ordinary citizen with ordinary views; and if you had told him so he would have taken it as an ordinary compliment.
- citron Johnnie cut the golden citron quarters into thin transparent slices in the sitting-room one morning while the others were sewing, and reading Tennyson aloud.
- satin So I shall get me into that new American Beauty satin , and I hope to goodness it will suit her taste.
- sitting I thought the sitting this afternoon would never end."
- stern He had not thought that this stern man could weep; he began to see the misery that was breaking him.
75 words made from the letters CITIRNE
4 letter words made from CITIRNE:cent, cert, cite, eini, enic, erni, inec, inti, iten, nice, rein, reit, reni, rent, reti, rice, rite, tecn, tern, tier, tine, tire, tiri, trei.
5 letter words made from CITIRNE:centi, cient, cieri, citie, crine, iceni, icier, ictrn, iinet, inert, inite, inter, niter, nitre, recit, recti, retin, ricin, rieti, tenir, tenri, terni, ticer, tiein, tieri, tiner, treni, trice, trine.
3 letter words made from CITIRNE:cer, crt, ect, ent, ern, ert, etc, ice, ire, nec, net, nit, nrc, ret, rit, tec, ten, ter, tic, tie, tin, tri.