What is the correct spelling for CITISON?
This word (Citison) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CITISON
- artisan The sound of feet Has died away from the empty street, And like an artisan , bending down His head on his anvil, the dark town Sleeps, with a slumber deep and sweet.
- cistern "I'll be with you in a moment," I answered with a blank grin, determined to be cool and composed, though my sudden plunge had somewhat dazed me; and scrambling out of the primitive cistern , I regained the roof by means of a ladder standing against a cherry-tree not far away.
- citation Whether mankind are not governed by Citation rather than by reason?
- citizen After organizing Prussia's citizen army, it was Scharnhorst's fate to be mortally wounded in the first battle; but his place, as chief of staff, was soon filled by Gneisenau, in whose nature the sternness of the warrior was happily blended with the coolness of the scientific thinker.
- citron Then take Cream, grated bread, your Spice, Sugar, Eggs and Salt; beat all these very well together half a quarter of an hour, pour it on your dish where Citron is, then cover it over with puff-paste, and let it bake in a quick oven three quarters of an hour.
- edison But Mr. Edison , after his wont, appeared totally unconscious of the fact that he was personally responsible for what was going on.
- jettison Then Jettison leaned nearer to Bryce.
- madison I'm in the new piece at the Madison .
- tyson "With the rapidity of lightning, and with a strength that seemed to have been lent him for the occasion, Mr. Tyson broke through the arms of his opponent.
- watson But it seemed unlikely that this referred to such women as Bertha Watson .
- Citing Dr. Webster, citing the line, "In him who is, and him who finds, a friend," adds, "Lowth condemns this use of the noun in the nominative and objective at the same time; but without reason, as the cases are not distinguished in English."
- Cities "We are three men of the Usasu cities.
- Addison If only to sit for ever singing hymns before Jehovah's throne is to be the future occupation of our souls, it is doubtful if the thought should be so pleasing, as the opinions of Plato and other philosophers, and which Addison has rendered to us thus:- "Eternity, thou pleasing, dreadful thought, Through what variety of untried being, Through what new scenes and changes must we pass The wide, the unbounded prospect lies before me," etc.
- SITS The Duchessa sits opposite to him.
- citizens But you have struck down, not Asiatics, but citizens of Thebes, and, much as I regret it, I must take you as a prisoner to Ameni."
- cites Dr. Johnson cites the first example thus: The pains they had taken were very great.
79 words made from the letters CITISON
5 letter words made from CITISON:cinto, cioni, cions, coits, const, conti, icons, ictsi, ionic, isnot, itics, nicot, oints, ontic, scion, sinti, sioni, sitin, sitio, sitno, socii, sonic, sonti, stoic, tinio, tinos, tions, tisci, tisin, tonci, tonic, tonis, tosin, tsion.
3 letter words made from CITISON:cio, cis, cns, con, cos, cot, cst, ion, iso, nit, not, nsc, oct, otc, sic, sin, sit, son, sot, tic, tin, ton.
4 letter words made from CITISON:coin, cons, cost, cots, icon, iino, inst, inti, itno, itoi, iton, nisi, nito, nits, otic, otis, scot, sion, snit, snot, tion, toci, tons.