What is the correct spelling for CITIT?
This word (Citit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CITIT
- acidity The duration depends upon the degree of acidity, the nature of the soil and its crops, and the size of the application.
- cite If the Italians are left to themselves all will go well; and when they say that if the French garrison were recalled from Rome all the priests would be assassinated, one can cite the case of Bologna, where the priests have not been molested and where perfect order is maintained.
- city How was I to know what a city girl might do to a country boy like me.
- civet Moreover, he displayed a quiet dignity of manner which was as different from that of the most exquisite lackey as is sable from civet.
- ditto 2. The presence of the dative singular in -e; ende, smithe;-ditto.
- ditty A bright eyed, golden haired lass of sixteen was in the breakfast room washing the dishes and singing occasional snatches from a mournful ditty.
- sit Sit you down in it."
- stilt I was told that there dwelt in stilt-supported villages of grass on the far side of the island a warlike tribe, with whom my people were hostile.
- Cid The Cid was glad, so mighty were the spoils of that defeat.
- Cit ↑ "CIT Aerospace Signs Leases With Aerolineas Argentinas For Four 737-800s" (Press release).
- Cited Answer; a general power in the clause so often cited, and an express one in that cited above-"Congress shall have power, to suppress insurrections."
- Citing Let us justify this valuation by citing these two lines of Racine:
- Cities It was only in the cities that Hadrian met his wife, for he pursued his journey by land and she hers by water.
- cites One writer cites cases in which maniacs have been restored to reason by the exclusive use of cherries.