What is the correct spelling for CITIZAIN?
This word (Citizain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CITIZAIN
- artisan Technic is a chest of tools from which the skilled artisan draws what he needs at the right time for the right purpose.
- certain It ain't certain they'll do that.
- cetacean Cetacean bycatch is the incidental capture of non-target cetacean species such as dolphins, porpoises, and whales by fisheries.
- cezanne Cezanne was born and raised in San Diego, CA.
- cistern The object of shortening the scale is to avoid the necessity of applying a correction for difference of capacity between the cistern and the tube.
- citation Mooney Bravo, an aircraft produced by the Mooney Aircraft Company Cessna Citation Bravo, a business jet Bravo Airlines, an airline based in Madrid, Spain
- citizen Out went the light, for Peggy was, as we have said, a law-abiding citizen .
- citizenry There are indications that Colombia itself maintained this position, because clearly, Gran Colombia and its successor state, the Republic of Colombia, shared a capital city, a subset of the same territory, and much the same citizenry .
- Citing This book meets fully the demands of all such laws as are contemplated, and presents the important truths not by dogmatic assertion, but by citing specific facts appealing to the child mind in such a way as to make a lasting impression.
- Cities The cities must rule and they themselves in them; that is all they desire.
- citizens Then in every way the laws will help the citizens to keep the peace with one another?
- cites The author of 'La Cite Antique' cites , among other ancient texts bearing upon the subject, an interesting invocation from the tragedy of Helen, by Euripides:-All hail!
52 words made from the letters CITIZAIN
3 letter words made from CITIZAIN:act, ain, ani, ant, azt, can, cat, cia, iii, nit, tai, tan, tia, tic, tin.
5 letter words made from CITIZAIN:actin, antic, cantz, cazin, ciani, cinta, ician, itzin, niazi, nitai, taizi, tanii, tanzi, tinca, zaini, zinci, zinta.
4 letter words made from CITIZAIN:anti, azin, cain, caiz, cant, inca, inti, nazi, nitz, niza, taiz, tian, tizi, zani, zinc, zini, zint, ziti.
6 letter words made from CITIZAIN:citian, nicati.