What is the correct spelling for CITIZIAN?
This word (Citizian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CITIZIAN
- artisan And he set himself to telling of the great American cities and their magnificence, of the life filled with case and plenty, abounding in refinements beyond imagination, which is the portion of the well paid artisan .
- cetacean The Quadrupeds came in in some force; not developed from the lowest to the highest scale of organization; for the Monkey and the Bat occur in sands, certainly not later, if not earlier, than the London Clay, contemporaneously with the Racoon, and before the existence of any Rodent or Cetacean .
- citation Awolowo was Nigerias foremost federalist [Citation needed].
- citizen Each citizen feels that the national name which he bears is a pledge for his honour.
- Citing Mr. Lincoln then proceeded to speak of the objections against Gen. Taylor as a mere military hero; retorting with effect, by citing the attempt to make out a military record for Gen. Cass; and referring, in a bantering way, to his own services in the Black Hawk war, as already quoted.
- Cities Ramsay, Cities and Bishoprics of Phrygia, I, p. That stuff is for the big cities Our town is very pretty – God Is In The House by Feel So Bad
50 words made from the letters CITIZIAN
3 letter words made from CITIZIAN:act, ain, ani, ant, azt, can, cat, cia, iii, nit, tai, tan, tia, tic, tin.
5 letter words made from CITIZIAN:actin, antic, cantz, cazin, ciani, cinta, ician, itzin, niazi, nitai, taizi, tanii, tanzi, tinca, zaini, zinci, zinta.
4 letter words made from CITIZIAN:anti, azin, cain, caiz, cant, inca, inti, nazi, nitz, niza, taiz, tian, tizi, zani, zinc, zini, zint, ziti.