What is the correct spelling for CITS?
This word (Cits) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CITS
- city We hadn't any money with which to go to the city, and so came here.
- Cit Don't be 'larmed, fel-fel-f'-low cit-zens!
- Its But still it will go on with its boundings.
- wits Now this, as may be seen, was as the talk of Romance; yet did I turn my wits to their natural end, and made thus plain of it.
- SITS But, look, amazement on thy mother sits: O, step between her and her fighting soul.
- cuts He had fifteen sabre-cuts," he added quietly.
- pits To make the place look smart at the feast time, these pits had been covered over with loose branches and turf.
- cites Admiral Hollweg cites these figures to show that ship construction has decreased in England and that England cannot make good ship losses by new construction.
- bits Just tell her how well fixed you are, and how much she is missing here, and that you will wait her time, only she must come back, and promise to stay here, or I'll cut my will to bits, I certainly shall.
- cats God is awfully good to cats, isn't He, mother dear?