What is the correct spelling for CITTIES?
This word (Citties) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CITTIES
- Cities Yo, I've been walking 'round in the streets of these cities I've tipped a few whiskeys, I've rolled a few ditties. – Ticking Away by everlast
- Ditties All Kipling's sketches and so-called ditties, or "Barrack-Room Ballads," are practically dramatic monologues.
- Jetties A custom-house, a fort, several jetties, and a town of fairly tall buildings stood clear from a scattered gathering of coral-built Arab houses and hundreds of grass and mat huts.
- Pities I see your future, and my soul pities you, unhappy one; you are lost if you do not seize the hand extended to you.
- kitties All the pets you ever have had was a bunny, while I've had a Shetland pony until we came up here on the desert where there isn't anything for him to eat, and a little lamb out on grandma's farm, and two brown hens, and a pair of doves, and three kitties , and this makes the second dog.
50 words made from the letters CITTIES
5 letter words made from CITTIES:cetti, ciste, cites, citie, cseti, icest, icies, ictsi, isitt, itics, setit, setti, sitte, sitti, stice, tices, tisci, tisei, tiste, titis.
3 letter words made from CITTIES:cis, cst, ect, est, etc, ice, ies, sec, set, sic, sit, tec, tet, tic, tie, tit.
4 letter words made from CITTIES:cite, ices, icse, scet, sect, sett, site, stet, test, teti, ties, tite, titi, tits.