What is the correct spelling for CIURT?
This word (Ciurt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CIURT
- burt A Burt or Bret-fish.
- cart The streets were empty yet, save for an assiduous priest or the cart of a milkman. Where there's an old man with a shoppin' cart With a dirty face and a purple heart – Wouldn't You Do This For Me? by Billy Ray Cyrus
- cite I may cite as evidence of this the liberal measures adopted in reference to actual settlers; the grant to the States of the overflowed lands within their limits, in order to their being reclaimed and rendered fit for cultivation; the grants to railway companies of alternate sections of land upon the contemplated issues of their roads, which when completed will so largely multiply the facilities for reaching our distant possessions.
- city I shall go into the city , I think."
- civet Notwithstanding its extent, the island contains no dangerous or carnivorous beasts; the worst things to be feared in that way is the civet , a little animal about the size of a cat, which attacks only birds; and the monkeys, which issue from the forest by troops, and lay waste the maize and sugar fields.
- court "I want you to come to the court to-morrow, Hal.
- curd The kettle is then moved over the hearth, and heated by a quick fire till the curd is hard enough, being broken into small lumps by continued stirring.
- curt Walking with quick nervous steps to his desk he acknowledged our bows with a curt nod and turning to Stammer he said: "Well, Stammer?"
- cut Let's cut it, then!
- dirt Your chief business is to be down there in the thick of the crowd, winning men out of the dust and dirt up into a new life of purity.
- girt But when he took his seat in the council, or girt on his sword for war, these tempestuous workings of the soul had left no perceptible trace behind them.
- hurt "Don't look hurt , my darling.
- quirt When that speed faltered he went to the quirt .
- sit Sit doon, sir, sit doon.
- sort I am so glad of a little rest from all that sort of thing: a'n't you?"
- spurt The sight gave them heart for one last desperate spurt .
- suet Let him have milk in every form-as milk gruel, Du Barry's Arabica Revalenta made with milk, batter and rice puddings, suet puddings, bread and milk, etc.
- suit "Suit me to death, girl.
- Cid A dozen people sprang towards me with anxious eyes and questions on their lips, but I ran past them and, catching the Cid , which was fortunately at hand, by the rein, bounded into the saddle.