What is the correct spelling for CIVIALS?
This word (Civials) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CIVIALS
- civics The composition or expression most to be recommended consists of reports on the supplementary reading in connection with history, geography, industrial studies, civics , sanitation, etc.
- civil So all we can do is lie low, play civil to McNab, let him think he's on the wrong track.
- civilize The Teutonic variety is undoubtedly the most vigorous and able, both in body and mind, of all the species of the genus of man that exist, and seems destined to conquer and civilize the world.
- civilly The other man took Farnham's hint, and civilly gave the required invitation, of course, but even had it been offered with enthusiasm I should not have been tempted to accept.
- civvies Peace had removed even that and left him in her little house in Knightsbridge with eight pairs of perfect riding boots, a collection of old civvies , and an absolute incapability of earning a legitimate shilling.
- coevals This delightful girl, educated, cultivated, accomplished, toned above all, as from steeping in a rich old medium, to a degree of the rarest among her coevals "on our side," had the further, the supreme grace that she melted into American opportunities of friendship-and small blame to her, given such as she then met-with the glee of a sudden scarce believing discoverer.
- avails It is life against life: what good avails to the life-bereft?"
- rivals His friends at Buenos Aires were struggling for their lives against their rivals for supreme power.
- devils "Come, boys," and Tom turned suddenly to his companions, "I really believe that those devils are over the river now.
- evils But a man in choosing the lesser of two evils must first decide whether the choice really has to be made, and if there is not a third and more desirable way.
- phials The side walls of this hall were lined with shelves filled with bottles, phials , and other receptacles containing every imaginable chemical and other material that could be obtained, while at the end of this hall, and near the organ which stood in the rear, was a large glass case containing the world's most precious metals in sheet and wire form, together with very rare and costly chemicals.
- ovals The eggs are broad ovals , a little pointed towards the small end, the shell white, almost devoid of gloss.
- civilians It was the time for strange adventures when even civilians wandering in the wake of battle found themselves covered by the weapons of men who cared nothing for human life, whether it was their own or another's, and when small battalions of French or English, led by daring officers, fought separate battles in isolated villages, held by small bodies of the enemy, cut off from the main army but savagely determined to fight to the death.
74 words made from the letters CIVIALS
3 letter words made from CIVIALS:ail, ali, als, asl, cia, cis, cli, clv, cva, iva, lac, lav, lii, liv, lvi, sac, sic, vac, vas, vii.
5 letter words made from CIVIALS:alcis, aliis, ascii, avici, calvi, cavil, cavis, cilva, civil, clavi, iliac, ivlia, lavis, liiva, livas, saili, sailv, salii, salvi, scail, scali, silva, slavi, sliva, vacls, vails, valis, vasic, vasil, vials, vical, vicia, vilas, vilis.
4 letter words made from CIVIALS:alii, alvi, cali, ical, ilva, laic, lavi, livi, lvii, sail, siai, sial, siva, slav, vali, vial, viia, vila, vils, visa.