What is the correct spelling for CIY?
This word (Ciy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CIY
- cay Two days ago we left Bramble Cay for Cape Possession in New Guinea, with a fine breeze from the North-West, and next morning at daylight saw the land about the Cape on the weather-beam.
- ci The proudest dowagers, who hitherto considered that they would be showing infinite condescension if they appeared at a festival where a ci -devant shopkeeper's daughter would play the part of mistress of the house, now began to think that their condescension might bear a little paring down.
- cia Marcia felt very sure of that.
- city I asked as we walked out of the City Hall.
- coy Were it not more to my taste to show you how dear you are to me, I could be angry with you, coy bird that you are!"
- cry It was like the cry of a child, but it came from a man who was already strong.
- icy Jeanne had then believed that his counsels had decided her lover to renounce the world, and, not satisfied with giving him an icy reception, had wounded him with ironical allusions to his supposed attitude, which she pronounced truly worthy of a servant of the Father of infinite mercy.
- Cid From us no further justice for the Cid Campeador.
1 words made from the letters CIY
3 letter words made from CIY:icy.