What is the correct spelling for CJ?
This word (Cj) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CJ
- ca He's luppen on his berry-brown steed, Taen her on behind himsell; 10 Then baith rade down to that water, That they ca ' Wearie's well.
- cc I injected .5 cc . under my skin and in less than one hour my temperature was 30.8 deg. C. An hour later it was 30.9 deg. C. This was its peak.
- cd The Definitive Collection is a double CD compilation album of songs credited to Australian rock band Australian Crawl and the bands lead singer, James Reyne.
- ce On ne peut-etre Jeune qu'une fois, n'est-ce pas, Monsieur?
- C Comes to C ., turns on light, then puts gun in pocket.
- CB Brig Gen F J M Rowley DSO until 2 Jun 1917 Brig Gen W M Withycombe CMG DSO until 20 Apr 1918 Brig Gen E I de S Thorpe CMG DSO until 18 Sep 1918 Brig Gen H J Brock CB CMG DSO Order of battle World War I From 5 November 1915 to 3 February 1916, the 107th Brigade was attached to 4th Division 8th (Service) Battalion (East Belfast), Royal Irish Rifles (joined September 1914, 8th/9th Battalion from August 1917, disbanded February 1918) 9th (Service) Battalion (West Belfast), Royal Irish Rifles (joined September 1914, amalgamated with 8th Battalion August 1917) 10th (Service) Battalion (South Belfast), Royal Irish Rifles (joined September 1914, disbanded February 1918) 15th (Service) Battalion (North Belfast), Royal Irish Rifles (joined September 1914) 107th Brigade Machine Gun Company (joined 18 December 1915, moved into 36th Battalion, Machine Gun Corps on 1 March 1918) 107th Trench Mortar Battery (joined from 1 April 1916) 1st Battalion, Royal Irish Fusiliers (joined August 1917, left February 1918) 1st Battalion, Royal Irish Rifles (joined February 1918) 2nd Battalion, Royal Irish Rifles (joined February 1918)
- CF For Martial's immediate popularity, cf.