What is the correct spelling for CKIENT?
This word (Ckient) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CKIENT
- cant In a word, and the cant one which yet happens to express my state of mind to a nicety, I had already "weakened" on the whole business which I had been in such a foolish hurry to undertake, though not for one reactionary moment upon her for whom I had undertaken it. cant wait can't wait I Cant wait to be with you (cant wait) – I Cant wait to be with you by dj jazzy jeff & the fresh prince
- cent The first votes were 45 per cent .
- client Friendliness was natural to him when visited for the first time by a new client , and that there should be frankness between lawyers and client s he considered essential.
- cogent On the one hand the Council pleaded the engagements entered into between Japan and her European allies as a cogent motive for handing over Shantung to Japan.
- cornet The king, charmed by his handsome and martial figure, by his cultivated intellect and wonderful memory, had made him cornet in his cavalry guard, and a few weeks later he was promoted to a lieutenancy.
- gent Bear Creek Valley has always been a quiet place since the Cornishes moved in; and they ain't been any call for a gent in my line of business up that way."
- ghent But now there was nothing humorous about these haggard, dirty men from Ghent who had borne the first shock of the German attack.
- giant Mr Tidey smiled, and observed, "You have the heart of a giant , Dan, though I don't know that a red warrior would reckon you as a man."
- kant You could read Kant by yourself, if you wanted; but you must share a joke with someone else.
- kent Tradition makes him Sidney's companion at Penshurst; in his early poems, Kent is the county with which he seems most familiar.
- kind "I know her kind well," he had said to himself.
- Can't Why can't we get together on this?"
- Coined New gold and silver were coined at Antioch.
- Clint Clint started with the ball and had his man out instantly.
60 words made from the letters CKIENT
4 letter words made from CKIENT:cent, cite, ekin, ekti, enck, enic, enik, enki, icke, iken, inec, iten, kcet, kein, kent, keti, kine, kite, knie, knit, kten, neck, nice, nick, nikc, nike, tecn, teik, tick, tiek, tike, tine, tink.
5 letter words made from CKIENT:centi, cient, encik, etkin, ketin, knect, nicke, tekin, tieck, tiken.
3 letter words made from CKIENT:ect, ent, etc, ice, ike, ink, ken, kin, kit, nec, net, nit, tec, ten, tic, tie, tin.