What is the correct spelling for CKIMBO?
This word (Ckimbo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CKIMBO
- akimbo Henry stood with his arms akimbo , and looked at Redcar.
- camp The Blackfoot camp was buried in slumber.
- canopy There under its broad canopy stood the altar, glittering with gold and candles.
- champ The Emperor established his headquarters at the chateau of Champ -Martin, a pleasure house situated a quarter of a league from the town, and belonging to the mother of the Duke of Infantado; and the army camped around this house.
- convey I only wonder, when he really does find himself in earnest, how he is to convey his meaning to the future Lady Danvers.