What is the correct spelling for CLAEAN?
This word (Claean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLAEAN
- clan There seemed to be no royal family or clan of the Wamongo; chiefs changed constantly as one more powerful for the moment arose; the wizards did not appear to have any political power, acting as general physicians and confining their efforts apparently to simple magic for the growing of corn, the curing of the evil eye and wounds.
- clean First of all he had to clean house.
- cleaner In Treine's kingdom all is brighter and cleaner .
- clear 15,295. Had you left him clear ?
- cleat When he had enough line out for safety, Rick snubbed it tight around a cleat , held the taut line between thumb and forefinger until he was sure it had none of the vibrations caused by a dragging anchor, and then hurried back along the catwalk to the cockpit.
- clown "But little Beppo is your clown .
- colleen There was a cunning little English tea shop, where one could refresh one's self with tea, cakes and jam, not to mention the booth devoted to good old Ireland, presided over by Nora O'Malley who, dressed as an Irish colleen , sang the "Wearing of the Green" and "The Harp That Once Thro' Tara's Hall," with true Irish fervor, while she disposed of boxes of home-made candy tied with green ribbon that people bought for the pleasure of hearing her sing.
- galen The famous "Herbal" of Gerarde, published in 1597, gives various remedies for madness, but they are, unfortunately, copied for the most part from Dioscorides, Galen , and other ancient writers.
- galena The thirteen beds followed each other in corresponding order, consisting of fluor-spar, heavy spar, galena , etc.
- glean For all her complaining she probably watches Maria's soaps at least in part to glean cosmetic tips.
- glen That day in the monkey glen , after the work was done .
- glenn But with Glenn , he mourned also for the brave boy.
- klan I recalled that a year or so ago I had been lured to sit through a very dull feature picture which the magnate had made, showing the salvation of our country by the Ku Klux Klan ; and I knew enough about studio methods to be sure they had not thrown away the costumes, but would have them stored.
- klein Instantly a mosquito sings in your ear, and as you still his song you recall a recent statement by the scientist Klein , that an insect's wings flap four hundred times in a second.
- lean They were of a dirty yellow colour, their heads something like that of a fox, but with bodies lean and gaunt as a wolf, to which race they appeared to belong.
- Cullen She knew, if she did, that the Ladies Cullen would be as rude as the absence of Milord, and the fact that she was a guest in their house would allow them to be.
- Clara Clara, promise me, if you love me, to do nothing.
- cleans "The others'll be made by the same party as washes the children, and cooks their dinner for 'em, and puts 'em to bed, and cleans the 'ouse," was the reply.
- McLean And 'Carl McLean , seventy.
45 words made from the letters CLAEAN
5 letter words made from CLAEAN:aalen, acela, alcea, anale, aneal, calan, calne, canal, celan, clane, clean, lacan, lacen, lance, lecan, lenca.
3 letter words made from CLAEAN:ace, aec, ala, ale, ana, ane, can, enl, lac, lan, lea, nec.
4 letter words made from CLAEAN:acne, alca, alne, anal, anle, cane, clan, elan, laan, lace, lane, lean, lena.
6 letter words made from CLAEAN:calean, canale, canela, lancea.