What is the correct spelling for CLAF?
This word (Claf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLAF
- calf The calf was busy with something on the bank, the mother deep in the water-grass as I drifted by, sitting low in the canoe.
- clad He afterwards reported the incident at his father's house in Sgalary, and his father said he also had seen a woman clad in clothes of green at the same place some nights before.
- clam He made some rude marks on the paper with his pencil, and held them where they were visible by the light of the small stone lamp, shaped like a huge clam shell, and burning with walrus oil.
- clan He's been captured by a leader of the Ouled Touameur clan of the Ouled Allouch tribe.
- clap Draw them up to the body again, spread out, clap your heels-there you are.
- claw He would pass with a stealthy quietness along the deck and into his room, and there sit, his claw -like hands on the arms of his chair, his emaciated form encased in a diamond-patterned kimono, his pink jaws working noiselessly on a piece of some patent chewing gum, of which he carried a stock.
- clay It will be a change from pipe-clay and parade; and judging from what I saw between you and someone else in a certain quarter to-day, I should have thought that you would have been glad of a holiday."
- clef "Easy to guess," replied Clef -des-Coeurs.
- Olaf He had one child only-his boy Olaf , now aged twelve, at school in the States.