What is the correct spelling for CLAIAM?
This word (Claiam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLAIAM
- acclaim That the entire British nation was wanting him, waiting for him, ready to acclaim him with open arms?
- calais Especially great was the crowd on the Tuesday morning following the departure of the ships; for all day on Monday from time to time came a far-off rolling noise from the direction of Calais ; which many declared to be thunder, with an angry emphasis that betrayed their real opinion.
- calcium The coagulation of milk is also a calcium salt precipitation.
- clamp Two nails driven partially into a board about an eighth of an inch apart will serve nicely to clamp the feet.
- lam 2, 53. Euphorbia indica, Lam .
- llama And yet like a llama you run to your mamma; You tremble as though you were ill.
- Clair Goin' to be a clair, cool night-moon out, full an' white.
- Clara Clara held strong views on the subject of the children"-her eyes blinked hard-"which Hugo did not share.
45 words made from the letters CLAIAM
3 letter words made from CLAIAM:ail, aim, ala, ali, cam, cia, cli, iaa, lac, lam, lcm, mac, mal, mil.
5 letter words made from CLAIAM:aimal, alami, amila, calia, calma, camil, cimla, claim, ilama, lamai, lamia, maali, macal, maila, malai, micaa.
4 letter words made from CLAIAM:alca, amia, cali, calm, clam, ical, laic, laim, lama, lima, maia, mail, mala, mali, mica.