What is the correct spelling for CLAIMB?
This word (Claimb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLAIMB
- calm "It seems to me that you are quite calm enough.
- claim My only claim is that I am not upon earth for my health.
- clam "They didn't," said Clam .
- clammy The wet cotton stuffing inside him was cold and clammy .
- clamor For a moment the clamor of voices from below seemed to die out of her ears.
- clamp Make sure the flow clamp on the tube is tightly shut and located a few inches up the tube from the nozzle.
- climb But he was as blind as if he had no eyes, and he had to feel his way to climb out.
- clime He was beset by presentiments and fierce anxieties, and tormented by a hatred of the place and the clime .
- lamb "It's the little lamb that saved us that time, Nels.
- limb 12. Describe the arrangement of the muscles in the lower limb .
- Claimed If there were really more than he claimed in his going, he certainly did not intend to tell her.
- Clair Then don't put the ball in your arm, St. Clair .
54 words made from the letters CLAIMB
3 letter words made from CLAIMB:abc, abm, ail, aim, alb, ali, amb, bai, cab, cam, cia, cli, lab, lac, lam, lcm, mac, mal, mba, mil.
4 letter words made from CLAIMB:ambi, baic, bail, bali, balm, bami, cali, calm, clam, iamb, ical, icbm, laib, laic, laim, lamb, lima, limb, mabi, mail, mali, mica.
5 letter words made from CLAIMB:ambic, balci, bilma, bimal, camil, cimla, claim, climb, limba, malib, milab, mlcbi.