What is the correct spelling for CLAOSED?
This word (Claosed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CLAOSED
- calloused He looked into Droom's eyes, hoping it might be a joke of the calloused old clerk.
- clawed It bit and clawed and scratched in impotent fury.
- cleansed Cleansed 50 Barrels of Ale.
- cloaked Her weak evil face was swollen and purple, its brutality, so decently cloaked in normal conditions, bulging from every muscle.
- close And-keep close to the children.
- closed When he had gone, Siward lay back in his chair, very still, eyes closed.
- closer Mrs. Lee drew her sister closer to her, and said: "Sybil, I have made a horrible mistake, and you must forgive me."
- closet And she opened the closet door and invited the wounded young man to come forth, saying to Henry as she did so: "Your majesty must now explain to my brother why we are interested in Monsieur de la Mole."
- Cloyed There was no piquancy left in anything; all had palled and staled on their cloyed palates.
- Glossed That which glossed thee o'er with transcendent splendour, the radiance of honour, the force of glory, the dream of hanging my heart upon these held me in bonds.