What is the correct spelling for CLARFIED?
This word (Clarfied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLARFIED
- calved There were many glaciers in the canyons, most of them tiny, and, as he looked, one of the larger ones, on the north shore, calved amid thunders and splashings.
- carved The man looked back at last and Tom gained a clear view of his features-roughly carved , dark as an Indian's, and holding a grim expression in repose that of itself was far from breeding confidence.
- claret "I want you to try a glass of this claret , Lord Wolfenden," he said, "before you begin your coffee.
- clarified It is clarified as directed above.
- clarity Very well, my dear, said Mrs. Marshall-Smith, her cherished clarity always unclouded by small resentments,-very well, we will trust in your judgment rather than my own.
- classified His own examples, indeed, prove that to him a thing is already judged in being classified .
- clavier Will you bring my clavier ?
- clawed The bull tossed the tiger; the tiger clawed the bull.
- cleared He cleared it again.
- craved Then a few months afterwards a newcomer from Rome brought us the story of how your cousin Ennia, having turned Christian, had been condemned to the lions; how a British gladiator named Beric had sprung into the arena and craved to fight the lion; how Nero had cruelly ordered him to do so unarmed; and how he had, as it seemed by a miracle, overcome the lion and bound him by strips torn from his mantle.
- Calcified Biological Chemistry is abstracted and indexed in: Academic OneFile Biochemistry & Biophysics Citation Index Biological Abstracts BIOSIS Previews CAB Abstracts Calcium and Calcified Tissue Abstracts Chemical Abstracts CSA Illustrata – Natural Sciences CSA Neurosciences Abstracts Current Contents/Life Sciences Elsevier BIOBASE/Current Awareness in Biological Sciences EMBASE EMBiology Index Medicus/MEDLINE Reaction Citation Index Science Citation Index Scopus Zoological Record According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2014 impact factor of 3.
333 words made from the letters CLARFIED
3 letter words made from CLARFIED:ace, ade, aec, afl, aid, ail, air, ale, ali, arc, are, cad, car, cer, cia, cli, dal, dec, dia, die, dle, dre, ear, ecf, eld, elf, era, fad, far, fda, fdr, fed, fir, fri, ice, ida, ifc, ira, ire, lac, lad, lcd, lea, led, lei, ler, lid, lie, lir, rad, raf, red, ref, rid.
4 letter words made from CLARFIED:acer, acid, acre, aide, aire, arid, aril, cade, cafe, calf, cali, card, care, cedi, cefr, clad, clef, cred, dace, daei, daie, dail, dale, dali, dare, dari, deaf, deal, dear, deca, deci, deif, delf, deli, dial, dice, dier, dire, earl, eira, elfi, elia, eral, face, fade, fail, fair, fale, fali, fare, fari, fdic, fdlr, fear, feil, feld, fica, fiel, file, fire, flea, fler, frce, frea, frei, fria, frie, ical, iced, idea, idle, iler, ilfc, lace, lade, lafe, laic, laid, laie, lair, lard, lari, lead, leaf, lear, leda, liad, liar, lied, lief, life, lira, race, raed, raef, raid, raie, rail, rale, read, real, reid, rial, rice, ride, ried, riel, rife, rile.
5 letter words made from CLARFIED:acflr, acide, acier, acrid, adeli, adire, adric, aerdi, afide, afire, aired, alcid, alder, aldie, alide, alief, alier, alire, alred, arced, arcel, arfed, arief, arild, arled, arlfc, cadle, cadre, cafer, caire, caled, calef, caril, cedar, ceral, cider, cidra, cidre, cifal, cifra, cilea, clade, cladi, clear, clied, clier, creal, creil, crile, dacer, dacre, dalei, daler, darif, darle, deair, decaf, decal, decir, defar, defla, deira, delai, delic, derai, dicer, diler, dirac, dirca, dirce, drace, drice, driel, efird, eldar, eldir, eliad, elric, erdal, erica, faced, facer, facie, fadel, fadli, faile, faire, faler, farce, farci, fardc, farel, farle, fcade, fecal, fedia, fedir, feild, feira, felda, felid, feral, feria, ferla, fiard, ficar, fidra, field, filar, filer, fired, firle, flair, flare, flied, flier, flrie, frace, frade, frail, frale, fread, freia, freid, fried, friel, frlec, icade, ideal, idler, idrac, ildar, laced, lacer, lacri, lader, ladic, laedc, lafer, laide, laird, larid, leard, ledra, leira, licra, lidar, lider, liera, lifar, lifer, lirae, radle, rafic, rafid, rafle, raide, ralfe, reald, reali, recai, refai, reial, reila, relic, riced, ridel, riedl, rifle, riled.