What is the correct spelling for CLARM?
This word (Clarm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLARM
- alarm Then you do not think there is any cause for alarm , sir?
- calm She stood wonderful calm , lookin' down at him-an' lookin'.
- cam I see you wandering where the Cam steals its way through those noble gardens; and, confusing you with myself, I recall the old dreams that haunted me when the chiming bells swung over the placid waters.
- claim They'll take care of him till his friends come to claim him.
- clam "Come on down to the point," and followed by Melvina, now apparently careless of the rough beach, she ran along the shore toward a clam bed in the dark mud.
- clammy With his skin still cold and clammy , he found himself whispering words which sounded explanatory, but which did not explain: "Suppose a mistake occurred.
- clamor Melissy felt a sudden clamor of the blood, a pounding of the pulses.
- clamp Sky-line of the High Street at twilight St. Mary's Church, Maldon Norman Clamp on door of Heybridge Church, Essex Tudor Fire-place.
- clark This story was quoted seven years later by Lord Aberdeen in a public speech, in which he attributed the adventure-though on what grounds did not appear-to "a celebrated physician," apparently Sir Andrew Clark .
- clear 4843. You were not much more than clear ?
- cram He was a stranger to Ireland, and he was represented to be a boastful, arrogant man, who went about saying he could do anything he liked with Walpole, and that he would cram his copper coins down the throats of the Irish people.
- lam Mr. Lion, he'd lam aloose en miss de game, en den Brer Rabbit, he'd lam aloose en fetch it down.
- Clare Don't you see, Aunt Clare , she isn't the sort of girl that waiting does for?
- Clem Uncle Clem shook, but he felt so hurt he could think of nothing to say.
- clams From Astoria, one may drive eighteen miles to Clatsop Beach, famous for its clams , crab, and trout, and Ben Holliday's hotel.
- Clair Well, St. Clair , tell me this moment who the lady is?
- Clara After Clara one person and another came up.