What is the correct spelling for CLASE?
This word (Clase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLASE
- blase Tommy, the blase ex-Harvard man, who was known along Broadway, and had never been able to settle down, seemed as different as possible from the spectacled, scholarly Dodd, ten years his senior, red-haired, irascible, and living, as Tommy put it, in the Age of Old Red Sandstone, instead of in the year 1930 A. D.
- case Left alone, Olga took up the ring-case once more, and slowly opened it. Neville's a hopeless case He can never pull a bird Neville's thick and he's got a pig face Neville is a nutter, Neville is nerd – Neville Is A Nerd by Toy Dolls, The
- clash It was inevitable that there should be a clash between the claims of her home life and the claims of that life to which she now felt that she also belonged.
- clasp She would clasp him so close that evil should not touch him!
- class But he has gone away, and I have my class again.
- classy Cleopatra" "Gun Song" "Dead Sea" "Classy Girls" "Where the Skies Are Blue" "Charlie Boy" "Slow It Down" "Sleep on the Floor" "Angela" "Ophelia" "Big Parade" "Walls (Circus)(Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers cover)" "My Eyes" "Patience(Jeremiah solo/piano)" Encore "Long Way From Home" "Subterranean Homesick Blues(Bob Dylan cover)" "Stubborn Love
- clause The next clause contained the solitary provision to the effect that Don Leone reserved to himself the estate and title of San Giacinto in the kingdom of Naples, which at his death, he having no children, should revert to the aforesaid Don Orsino Saracinesca and his heirs for ever.
- close He held the paper before him as I did so, and at the close lifted his eyes again to my face.
- closer It is always closer to the Bible and to all the big fellows than the language of the drawing rooms.
- glace Huge, however, though this glacier of the Mer de Glace be, it is only one of a series of similar glaciers which constitute the outlets to that vast reservoir of ice formed by the wide range of Mont Blanc, where the snows of successive winters are stored, packed, solidified, and rendered, as it were, self-regulating in their supplies of water to the plains.
- glaser Mephisto was a line of chess computers sold by Hegener & Glaser (H+G).
- glass Then I snatched my glass .
- glaze It was useless for them to forbid me over there; I used, in secret, to make little pots and porringers of the clay Iwaneck would bring me, and I know still how to glaze dishes and other things.
- Clare The hero quitted him with some contempt, As Ralph Morton was a young man, and he had determined that John Todhunter was an old man, he sought another private interview with Clare , and getting her alone, said: "Clare, I've come to you for the last time.
- Claus But who is Santa Claus ?
- Colas Colas successfully defended his dissertation and was awarded a PhD in Anthropology the same year, in 2004.
- CLAWS The animals had long powerful claws on all their feet.
- clues The newspapers talked of "clues."