What is the correct spelling for CLAWAS?
This word (Clawas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLAWAS
- callas But whatever route you choose for the "Hot Springs," and whatever pack of stage driver yarns you accept, know this-that in all this matchless California, with climate of perpetual summer, the sky cloudless and the wind blowing six months from the genial west; the open field a safe threshing floor for the grandest wheat harvests of the world; nectarines and pomegranates and pears in abundance that perish for lack of enough hands to pick; by a product in one year of six million five hundred thousand gallons of wine proving itself the vineyard of this hemisphere; African callas , and wild verbenas, and groves of oleander and nutmeg; the hills red with five thousand cattle in a herd, and white with a hundred and fifty thousand sheep in a flock; the neighboring islands covered with wild birds' eggs, that enrich the markets, or sounding with the constant "yoi-hoi," "yoi-hoi," of the sea-lions that tumble over them; a State that might be called the "Central Park" of the world; the gulches of gold pouring more than fifty million of dollars a year into the national lap; lofty lakes, like Tahoe, set crystalline in the crown of the mountain; waterfalls so weird that you do not wonder that the Indians think that whosoever points his finger at them must die, and in one place the water plunging from a height more than sixteen times greater than Niagara,-even in such a country of marvels as this, there is nothing that makes you ask more questions, or bow in profounder awe, or come away with more interesting reminiscences than the world renowned California geysers.
- class He was a first-class fellow, and soon he and Leo and Carl became warm friends.
- clawed The Chief's hand clawed at Dirrul's tunic, ripping the disk away from him.
- Claps This he makes known to Sophy, who kisses his hands, claps her own, and laughs and cries upon it.
- clews Some evidences of a hasty departure were found, but no clews that would give any idea of whither the fugitives had proceeded.
- clams If it be, clams and oysters as animal organizations think; possess the power to reflect and to judge of the moral quality of thoughts and actions, but we have no evidence that they possess any of these powers, and consequently we ought not to believe it.
- Claus Send Claus to me."
- claims The man claims to be Peter Junior himself, but as he registered at the hotel under an assumed name it is likely to be only another attempt to get the reward money by some detective.
- clowns The tumble over, the clowns chased each other around the ring, knocked each other down, and did a dozen other funny things.
- clans Again the communistic needs of the clans are supposed to have invited the poet to write.
- clacks They tie a nail to the end of a string, and run it over a bent pin stuck in the sash, and then they get out o' sight and pull, and it clacks against the winder, don't ye see?
- CLAWS When within twenty-five yards, a few sudden leaps were made, and the ponderous claws came down on a walrus shoulder.