What is the correct spelling for CLAYTO?
This word (Clayto) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLAYTO
- alto Kerr, Croghan, at Palo Alto , =1. = 164, 168; at Resaca de la Palma, 172, 467.
- cabot By which remark I nevertheless do not mean to limit the significance of the writer's side of his long argument with Mr. Eliot Cabot , into which I may not pretend to enter, nor the part that in any such case a rare gift for style must inveterately play.
- canto So Juan wept, as wept the captive Jews By Babel's waters, still remembering Sion: I 'd weep,-but mine is not a weeping Muse, And such light griefs are not a thing to die on; Young men should travel, if but to amuse Themselves; and the next time their servants tie on Behind their carriages their new portmanteau, Perhaps it may be lined with this my canto .
- cart An instant, and they perceived the cart , and the ruffian who had advised this route pounced on it in triumph.
- cat One gaze he gave, one yell, and then fled into the bushes like a wild cat .
- clad He was now heavily clad in silken wool of richly mixed colours-brown, yellow, and bluish gray-and his eyes were still the pale blue of puppyhood.
- claret After the claret came the port and Madeira.
- clatter He had more need to go to school, Than to come hither to clatter .
- claw The people say it is due to mountain climbing, and their explanation is probably correct, as the great toe is used much as is a claw in securing a footing on the slippery, steep trails during the rainy reason.
- clay The priest took off his own wet cloak, then his coat; with the latter he covered the poor clay that lay apparently lifeless-no one should look upon that face either in curiosity, contempt, or pity.
- clayey The term "reef" means a bed or stratum of rock, and these Rand reefs are beds of a sort of conglomerate, consisting of sandy and clayey matter containing quartz pebbles.
- Cato Pomponius Bononiensis, 67. Pomponius Secundus, 282, 284. Ponticus, 196, 206. Popillius Laenas, 42, 52. Porcius, see Cato , Latro.
- Claude Poor M. Claude was utterly forgotten.
- Clayton There could be but one result: Clayton was delivered over for the execution.
- Claudio -- Claudio , a Veronese, d. 1644, aged 84. Cav. Carlo Ridolfi.
- CATT You have not been, as Mrs. Catt and I have, in the south of the country, where we saw Chinese women sitting in Parliament but from whom the vote is now taken away.
61 words made from the letters CLAYTO
3 letter words made from CLAYTO:act, alt, cat, cay, col, cot, coy, lac, lao, lat, lay, lot, oat, oca, oct, ola, otc, tao, tay, tlc, toy.
4 letter words made from CLAYTO:acyl, alto, clay, clot, cloy, coal, coat, cola, colt, coya, lacy, layo, loay, lota, loya, lyot, lyta, oaty, ocal, octa, olya, otay, taco, talc, tayo, toal, tylo, yalo, yoal, yota.
5 letter words made from CLAYTO:alcoy, calot, caloy, catly, coatl, lacto, latoc, octal, olcay, talco.