What is the correct spelling for CLEA?
This word (Clea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CLEA
- clean And mighty clean, too-faugh! Do it clean Do it clean know what I mean – Do It Clean by Echo & The Bunnymen
- clear Now clear out of here! I can't recall a night so clear The heavens seem an inch away Not cold and empty like before A night as sweet as this tonight – I Can't Recall by Unknown Author
- cleat The insurance code-Different kinds of wiring described-Wooden moulding cheap and effective-The distributing panel-Branch circuits-Protecting the circuits-The use of porcelain tubes and other insulating devices-Putting up chandeliers and wall-brackets-"Multiple" connections-How to connect a wall switch-Special wiring required for heat and power circuits-Knob and cleat wiring, its advantages and disadvantages 172
- clef Le Serpent de la Genese-Livre II; La Clef de la Magie Noire.
- clew But she had her justification for her attempt from Mrs. Marchbanks's own lips, and she must take up her opportunity as it came to her, following her clew right end first.
- flea The house grows cold and steps on a flea The flea yells fellas there's a house on me. – Beatin' on the Ding Dong by jim reeves
- lea Rain, rain, and sun! a rainbow on the lea! And truth is this to me, and that to thee; – The Coming Of Arthur by alfred, lord tennyson
- plea As he bargains a plea. They all cease to desist He's so hard to resist 'Cause the pinstripes are all that they see. – The Pinstripes Are All That They See by Unknown Author
- Clem Except on Sunday evening this room was very little used, and there, on the occasion of which I speak, Clem was sitting with Bob Hewett.