What is the correct spelling for CLEAAR?
This word (Cleaar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLEAAR
- blear 20. Verse 17. The Douay says that Leah was blear -eyed.
- caesar You know I've often thought that Napoleon and Caesar and Alexander must have been great domestic leaders as well as imperial rulers.
- caller Then his eye fell on the caller on the other side of the stockade.
- car Out of the car rushed the woman, down the steps and toward Margy.
- cellar I went down to the cellar and-" Mary sat up in bed.
- cl Cl. Mela my dear!
- clark At the outbreak of the Indian wars General Clark had stationed Captain Boggs at Fort Henry and Lydia had lived there with him two years.
- claw Remnants of chains hung from his wrists and ankles; his long hair was matted about his face; and his finger nails were long and claw -like.
- clay She knew the way without a guide to the spring from which Paulus had brought her water at their first meeting, and she now slipped away, and went down to it with a pretty little pitcher of burnt clay in her hand.
- clean There's all the knives to clean ."
- cleaner His ostensible clients were perhaps little cleaner -handed than their adversaries, but certainly, those other clients who did not even know themselves to be represented stood with no stain on their claims.
- clear I've always had a purty clear idea of what I wanted to do myself.
- clearly "My dear madam, I don't believe I understand you quite clearly .
- clew But it is of a new order, an order unknown to us now, and by us impossible to appreciate without at least some clew as to its character.
- Clare Clare sat quite still.
- Clearer Then it grew clearer again' filled out, and swelled.
- Clair While this fight was going on at one point, the second British battalion was, in its turn, met and routed by the American advance, under St. Clair .
- Cara "I'm sorry, Miss Cara Nome, but we're under orders from Mr. Eli, and we intend to follow them," he said.
- Clara Clara stepped quietly to my side; and sitting down by me in silence, put her arm round my neck.
- clears But every step we advance, this matter clears up more; and the false terrors of the author are dissipated, and fade away as the light appears.
46 words made from the letters CLEAAR
3 letter words made from CLEAAR:aar, ace, aec, ala, ale, ara, arc, are, car, cer, ear, era, lac, lea, ler.
4 letter words made from CLEAAR:aare, acer, acre, alar, alca, arca, area, care, earl, eral, lace, lear, race, rale, real.
5 letter words made from CLEAAR:acela, acral, alcea, arale, arcae, arcel, areal, areca, ceral, claar, clear, craal, creal, elara, lacer, reaal.