What is the correct spelling for CLEARFIE?
This word (Clearfie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLEARFIE
- carafe She had acquired an almost automatic dexterity in turning a cup so that the handle will be in the right place for the groping hand, in cutting up a morsel of meat on the plate of the man beside her, while engaging him in lively conversation so that he shall not notice it, in slipping the glass under the water carafe which is being awkwardly tilted by one of those dreadful searching hands.
- carve It had been agreed with the colonists that, if anything went wrong and they should find it best to look for a new site, they should remove to a spot fifty miles inland among the friendly Indians, and should carve upon a tree the name of the place to which they were going.
- clarify His sincerity to his innermost aim, the aim at the expression of himself, is seen in his refusal from the beginning to accept any poetic convention, to limit himself in poetic subject, to sift his material or clarify his metre.
- clavier The Clavier and Organ have points in common, but in style and touch are as different as their respective uses.
- clear She had never thought of anything like this before, but it seemed clear to her now, listening to the same music played so differently.
- clearly She remained with her back to the window; for some reason she did not want him to see her face too clearly .
- cleavage By this time the cleavage between Parnellite and Anti-Parnellite was less acute than that between Mr. Healy's section and the followers of Mr. Dillon and Mr. O'Brien.
- cleave He commenced his unholy meal with dark frowns and threatening glances, ever looking up, as if he feared the sword of the prophet would cleave him asunder.
- cleaver It is said that Akenside was ashamed of his origin-and if so, he deserved the perpetual recollection of it, produced by a life-long lameness, originating in a cut from his father's cleaver .
- clever We are far to young and clever Come on Eileen Toora loora toora loo rye aye I've been on this toon forever – Come On Eileen by dexys midnight runners
- leaf It's got my brain in a twist, so I'm twistin a leaf On my balcony smokin and drinkin trying to see some relief – How We Feel by Chingy
- leave You took my life But then I knew that very soon, you'd leave me But it's alright Now I'm not frightened of this world, believe me – Days by Kirsty Maccoll
- Clare He surely said it, Clare ." So beautiful and fair And I will always love you My lovely rose of Clare – The Rose of Mooncoin / My Wild Irish Rose / My ... by irish music
- Clearer Ye who the light pursue, This story is for you, Who seek to find a way Unto the clearer day. Who could come nearer, to making life clearer The time we're together grows dearer and dearer – I Sing For Joy by don williams
- Claire Claire unlocked the table and slid it out of his way. And the day after they parted there He cries bitterly Pierre was there to bid her farewell But he brought his new girl Claire – The Poor People of Paris by Dean Martin
- Clarke "I wish you'd let me tell him," she implored Mrs. Clarke .
- clears The mother shows much interest, and from her store of knowledge clears up many doubtful points in the mind of her daughter. I'm wiping off my tears I'm finding what clears – Start Today by Rock House!
216 words made from the letters CLEARFIE
3 letter words made from CLEARFIE:ace, aec, afl, ail, air, ale, ali, arc, are, car, cer, cia, cli, ear, ecf, eec, eel, elf, era, far, fee, fir, fri, ice, ifc, ira, ire, lac, lea, lee, lei, ler, lie, lir, raf, ref.
4 letter words made from CLEARFIE:acer, acre, aire, alee, aril, cafe, calf, cali, care, cefr, cere, clef, cree, earl, ecer, eier, eile, eira, eire, elea, elei, elfi, elia, eral, erce, erei, erie, face, fail, fair, fale, fali, fare, fari, fear, feel, feil, fica, fiel, file, fire, flea, flee, fler, frce, frea, free, frei, fria, frie, ical, iler, ilfc, lace, lafe, laic, laie, lair, lari, leaf, lear, leer, liar, lief, life, lira, race, raef, raie, rail, rale, real, rece, reef, reel, rial, rice, riel, rife, rile.
5 letter words made from CLEARFIE:acflr, acier, acree, aerie, afire, alere, alief, alier, alire, arcee, arcel, areel, arief, arlfc, caere, cafer, caire, calef, caril, celer, cerae, ceral, cifal, cifra, cilea, clear, cleef, clere, clier, creal, creel, creil, crile, efile, eiler, eleia, elric, ercel, ereli, erica, erice, facer, facie, faile, faire, faler, farce, farci, farel, farle, feare, fecal, feela, feile, feira, feral, feria, ferla, ficar, filar, filer, firle, flair, flare, flier, flrie, frace, frail, frale, freel, freia, freie, friel, frlec, lacer, lacri, lafee, lafer, leare, leear, leira, licra, liera, lifar, lifer, lirae, rafic, rafle, ralfe, reale, reali, recai, refai, reial, reife, reila, reile, relic, relie, rifle.