What is the correct spelling for CLEARFY?
This word (Clearfy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLEARFY
- calvary When he spoke of the Passion, one seemed to follow him to Calvary .
- clarify Scrape off the skin, cut it into thin slices, and boil it until tender, then take it from the fire, put in your sugar, allowing three quarters of a pound to a pound of the pears, set it on the fire, clarify it, then put in the pears, if very small they are good preserved whole, boil them till tender, then put them in jars tightly covered, set them away in a cool place.
- clay He even gave us a bit of clay to shape.
- clear You could see if it was a clear day."
- clearly He is talking from the house down by Bishopsbridge, so it will be necessary to speak clearly ."
- cleave He charged upon Aamir, who fled from him, then upon El Abbas, who said, "O Aamir, cleave fast to my horse and guard my back."
- cleaver "I think I can throw this thing straight enough and fast enough to chop off a Nevian's head before he can put a paralyzing ray on us," he explained grimly, but he was not called upon to show his skill with the improvised cleaver .
- Clearer Clearer and clearer becomes the picture which he has of himself and of his task in the history of his people.
- Carly Anthology (Cameo album), 2002 Anthology (Can album), 1994 Anthology (Carly Simon album), 2002 Anthology (Chilliwack album) Anthology (Christie Front Drive album) Anthology (Chuck Berry album), 2000 Anthology (Colosseum album), 2000 Anthology (Ensemble Renaissance album), 1997 Anthology (Generation X compilation) Anthology (House of Lords album), 2008 Anthology (James Reyne album), 2014 Anthology (Jasper Wrath album) Anthology (Juice Newton album) Anthology (Kate Ceberano album), 2016 Anthology (Manowar album) Anthology (Michael Jackson album), 1973 Anthology (New Grass Revival album), 1990 Anthology (Obituary album), 2001 Anthology (Oingo Boingo album) Anthology (Patrice Rushen album) Anthology (Quarashi album) Ray Charles Anthology Anthology, a 1998 Roger Daltrey album Anthology (Rough Cutt album), 2008 Anthology (Sammy Hagar album) Anthology (Saxon album), 1988 Anthology (Selena album) Anthology (Stella Parton album) Anthology (Steve Alaimo album) Anthology (Steve Miller Band album) Anthology (The Temptations album) Anthology (The Babys album) Anthology (The Band album), 1978 Anthology (The Clean album), 2002 Anthology (The Jackson 5 album), 1976 Anthology (The Miracles album), 1974 Anthology (The Moody Blues album), 1998 Anthology (The Supremes album), 1974 Anthology (Thrice album) Anthology (UFO album), 1986 Anthology (Pete Townshend album), 2005 Anthology (B-Sides & Unreleased), a 2008 album by rapper AZ Anthology of Bread (aka The Sound of Bread) Anthology: 1999–2013, an album by Underoath Anthology: A Decade of Hits 1988–1998, an album by Dream Warriors Anthology: Down in Birdland, an album by The Manhattan Transfer Anthology: Marvin Gaye Hey!
- clears But such patience clears one's mind to see, and gives power to act when action can prove effective.
154 words made from the letters CLEARFY
3 letter words made from CLEARFY:ace, aec, afl, ale, arc, are, ayr, car, cay, cer, cry, ear, ecf, elf, era, far, fey, fly, fry, lac, lay, lea, ler, ley, lye, raf, ray, ref, rya, rye, yea.
4 letter words made from CLEARFY:acer, acre, acyl, aery, arcy, arey, aryl, ayer, ayre, cafe, calf, care, cefr, clay, clef, cley, crye, ealy, earl, elya, eral, erya, eyra, face, facy, fale, fare, fary, fear, fery, flay, flea, fler, fley, fray, frce, frea, frey, frye, fyra, fyre, lace, lacy, lafe, laye, layr, leaf, lear, lecy, lery, lyce, lyfe, lyra, lyre, race, racy, raef, rale, rayl, real, reay, rely, ryce, ryfe, ryle, yale, year.
5 letter words made from CLEARFY:acflr, acrey, alery, arcel, arlfc, ayler, cafer, calef, cayer, ceral, clary, claye, clear, clery, creal, early, facer, facey, faery, faler, faley, farce, farel, farey, farle, fayer, fayre, fealy, fecal, feral, ferla, flare, flary, fleay, flyer, frace, frale, freya, frlec, lacer, lafer, layer, leafy, leary, lefay, leray, lyrae, racey, rafle, ralfe, rayle, realy, refly, relay, yacef, yecla.