What is the correct spelling for CLEAROF?
This word (Clearof) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLEAROF
- claret Give me a good day's hunting, and some good claret after it-nothing can be simpler, and I'm really quite contented.
- clarify Her hands grew colder and colder until they seemed like marble, but all the time her mind seemed to steady and clarify .
- clarion I remember the organ-like bass of his note in passages which denounced the grovelling worship of earthly pre-eminence and riches, the clarion -like cry with which he concluded a stirring eulogy of the Christian's nobler service of things unseen.
- cleared "See here, mother," he went on, "there's something here that's got to be cleared up, and as you say this gentleman is an old friend of yours it had better be cleared up in his presence.
- clearing The rain had ceased by this time and the sky was clearing .
- cleave In the Bible it is-'a man shall leave father and mother and cleave to his wife;' and after that who will say there ought to be anything between him and his parents she don't know about.
- cleaver Kveldulf had in his hand a cleaver , and he bade his men go through the vessel and hack away the awning.
- clef It is written in the old C clef , which is, I am told, the most reasonable way to write it, for it would be below the stave on the treble clef or above it on the bass clef .
- cleric Culture was as frequent and honourable in the Irish chief or warrior as in the cleric .
- Clare Mrs. Bahrr was over to-day and told me the Lenwells had even gone to Kansas City and forgot to lock their back door, and not a thing was missing, although Clare Lenwell left five silver dollars stacked up on the dresser in plain view."
- Clearer The woods grew clearer.
- Clara "Dear me, but you have grown a lot," said Clara .
161 words made from the letters CLEAROF
3 letter words made from CLEAROF:ace, aec, afl, ale, arc, are, car, ceo, cer, col, cro, ear, ecf, elf, era, fao, far, foe, for, lac, lao, lea, leo, ler, oaf, oar, oca, ola, ore, raf, ref, roc, roe.
4 letter words made from CLEAROF:acer, acre, aero, afro, aleo, aloe, areo, cafe, calf, care, cefr, cero, clef, coal, cola, cole, colf, cora, core, earl, eorl, eral, face, fale, fare, faro, fear, flea, fler, floc, floe, foal, foel, fola, fore, frce, frea, freo, frol, lace, lafe, leaf, leao, lear, lero, loaf, lofe, lore, ocal, ofce, olea, oral, orca, race, raef, rale, real, roaf, rofe, rola, role, rolf.
5 letter words made from CLEAROF:acero, acflr, acoel, alero, arcel, arlfc, cafer, calef, calor, caroe, carol, ceral, claro, clear, cloer, clore, coale, cofer, coler, coral, corfe, creal, croal, croel, ealor, facer, falco, faler, falor, farce, farel, farle, faroe, farol, fecal, feola, feral, ferla, ferol, flaco, flare, floer, flora, foale, focal, folca, foral, force, frace, frale, frlec, lacer, lacor, lafer, larco, laroe, loera, lorca, oracl, orale, oreal, orlac, rafle, ralfe, realo, roelf.