What is the correct spelling for CLEART?
This word (Cleart) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLEART
- alert Olga looked at his brown, alert face with its restless Irish eyes, and understood. Face first into the dirt Betrayed, a stab in the back Everything is now on alert – Kicked by annihilator
- bleat With a hoarse bleat she sprang upon the offender and sent her sprawling down the bank clean into the water.
- cart An old man, dressed as a Persian servant, rode by the side of the cart .
- clad The dark waters of the little lake, and the shadowy tree-clad hills seemed very beautiful.
- claret Williams-the butler-is famous for his claret -cup."
- clark In song and story and by a memorial World's Fair the people of the United States have honoured the discoveries of Lewis and Clark , but Mackenzie crossed the continent a full dozen years in advance of these explorers.
- clean I'd knock you clean out of the running!"
- clear "Indeed, but I must," he said; "and look into your eyes to see if they are clear ."
- cleared That seems most cleared off.
- clearly This was so hard for me to learn, that I have it very clearly ....
- cleat He stood there for a moment as if watching the oncoming steamer, but his eyes were scanning the decks and the bridge on which the second mate slowly paced to and fro. Then he turned his back to the mast and as he stood with his hands clasped behind him, he cast off the halliards from the cleat to which they were fastened.
- cleats The track cleats bit futilely at the ground.
- cleave The sword of the Plantagenet could cleave the helmet but not the quilt of down.
- cleft So the cleft between the white and black South grew.
- clerk The clerk , behind the desk, smiled and nodded at her approach.
- clot There was a clot of seaweed at his wrist, and the soles of his feet and one up-turned palm were grayish and shriveled.
- clout O Watson! O Watson! what are you about? What have you been doing to cause such a rout? 'Tis said you've been giving the Clergy a clout ; Which nobody does deny.
- collard Agnorisma bugrai (collard dart) is a moth of the family Noctuidae.
- gloat I lay awake nights just to gloat and feel grand.
- Clare Clare no longer hesitated.
- Clearer Every light and shadow of hope and disappointment that crossed it showed only the clearer the intensity of her mental strain, and the bitterness of her anxiety.
- Clara And as I will hope, Clara , though it be from no stronger motive than gratitude to you.
- clears That clears the situation, gentlemen,-clears it delightfully.
92 words made from the letters CLEART
3 letter words made from CLEART:ace, act, aec, ale, alt, arc, are, art, ate, car, cat, cer, crt, ear, eat, ect, era, ert, eta, etc, lac, lat, lea, ler, let, rat, ret, tar, tea, tec, ter, tlc.
4 letter words made from CLEART:acer, acre, atle, care, cart, celt, cert, earl, eral, ertl, lace, late, lear, lert, race, rale, rate, real, tael, talc, tale, tare, teal, tear, tera, trel.
5 letter words made from CLEART:actel, acter, alert, alter, arcel, artec, artel, atler, caret, carte, cater, ceral, cerat, certa, clear, cleat, clert, crate, creal, creta, eclat, lacer, lacet, later, letra, ralte, ratel, react, recta, retal, taler, tarle, trace, trela.