What is the correct spelling for CLEB?
This word (Cleb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLEB
- clef Then he observed that old figures and letters, totally foreign to the notes of a printed score, were interspersed between the rest, and moreover only the treble clef had been used.
- clew For the moment he did not realize what an important clew he had stumbled upon.
- club That was in the old days of the club , when Judge Gilkins and Colonel Vyse used to come here shooting every season.
- pleb Little did the pleb dream that he was up against a man of brains.
- Clem Clem, you and Con hop into bed with Larry while I wash yer underflannins; 'twont take long to dry 'em.
- Caleb They were a part of his stock in trade, just as wooden animals were of Caleb Plummer's toy-shop.
- Cleo She longs for a gallop; said Maryllia, patting the fine creature's glossy neck; Don't you, Cleo ?
1 words made from the letters CLEB
3 letter words made from CLEB:bel.