What is the correct spelling for CLECHED?
This word (Cleched) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLECHED
- clenched Now his hands, which had been clenched , opened out and a new light came into his eyes.
- cliche Like an old cliche But it doesn't matter 'Cause I love you anyway Coming from the rain – Come In From The Rain by Manchester Melissa
- Belched It made a sweeping circle, belched fire and smoke.
- Clashed But when they entered the lamp-lit hall, and the high iron door was clashed to and locked behind them, yet a new amazement leapt into their eyes, and the stalwart Turnbull almost fell.
- cached I remembered the boy I'd left cached in Skunk's Misery-and something else, that had been in my head ever since wolves and the smell of a Skunk's Misery bottle seemed to go together.