What is the correct spelling for CLECK?
This word (Cleck) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLECK
- clack How oft I've bent me oer her fire and smoke, To hear her gibberish tale so quaintly spoke, While the old Sybil forged her boding clack , Twin imps the meanwhile bawling at her back; Oft on my hand her magic coin's been struck, And hoping chink, she talked of morts of luck: And still, as boyish hopes did first agree, Mingled with fears to drop the fortune's fee, I never failed to gain the honours sought, And Squire and Lord were purchased with a groat.
- clark "Let's see," said General McClurg, "24 North Clark Street is the other side of the bridge, isn't it?"
- clerk 14,161. Are you a clerk in the employment of Mr. Leask?
- click He shuddered as in imagination he heard handcuffs click and felt the cold embrace of the steel round his wrists.
- cloak And if any man shall sue thee at law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also."
- clock I waited and glanced at the clock again.
- cluck Next, her brown silk dress became a bundle of draggled feathers, while her nose turned into a beak, and her voice into a discordant cluck ; in short, she was just a scraggy brown hen, and her friends held up their hands in horror.
- fleck I asked him to tell me if there were any mark upon the neck, near one ear, and he described the precise locality and outline of a tiny brown fleck , no larger than a pin's head.