What is the correct spelling for CLECTED?
This word (Clected) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLECTED
- clotted It comforted her to take hold of the little fellow and part his clotted hair.
- collected I believe the wind blows through the walls, for my light often goes out when the windows and doors are closed; and there is one room where all the people I have ever known seem collected , to moan through the night.
- elected He was always elected to any office to which the people could call him.
- selected He selected for me suitable things.
- Clacked "You'd grab it an' run," he clacked.
- Clicked Hold on a minute, and the instrument clicked on.
- Clouted Many's the time I've clouted his head for 'im."
- Clucked The mother hen clucked unconcernedly at their feet, and with coaxing guttural sounds called the rest of the chickens to eat a grain.
- clocked Aron looked at him coldly, searchingly, "Since you are attached to the Navy I imagine you've clocked many hours in space."
- clerked He and Lincoln clerked in the same store and slept together on the same cot.