What is the correct spelling for CLED?
This word (Cled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLED
- clad This opened, and a very old monk, clad in the brown cloth of the Capuchins, looked at him inquiringly.
- clef The Rue des Deux Anges, which continues the Rue de la Clef , leads to the Place du Palais, destroyed during the bombardments of April, 1918.
- clew I went to Gage's house this afternoon, hoping to find some clew to the murderer.
- clod Hence I not fear to yield my breath, Since all is still unchanged by death; Since in some pleasant valley I may be, Clod beside clod , or tree by tree, Long ages hence, with her I love this hour; And feel a lively joy to share With her the sun and rain and air, To taste her quiet neighbourhood As the dumb things of field and wood, The clod , the tree, and starry flower, Alone of all things have the power.
- Bled But pinching was not striking, and he would pinch our ears until they almost bled.
- Clem The secret marriage with Clem was not likely, in were not lacking grounds for hesitation in refusing to accept any case, to have a respectable significance.
- Cleo It was not Cleo 's fault, she went on, speaking slowly, but distinctly-Cleo never missed.