What is the correct spelling for CLEE?
This word (Clee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLEE
- alee One of the four, Tuffuzzul Hoseyn, was killed in attempting to escape on the 8th August 1849, and one, Alee Mahomed, was killed in this last attempt.
- call "Don't call me that," he muttered.
- clay But when the wrapper was taken off the clay figures, he uttered a low snarl, and his flushed face turned pale.
- coal Coniferae of the coal -measures.
- cycle The twelfth century adds to these earliest forms the important development of the mystery, extends the subjects and varies the manner of epic verse, and begins the compositions of literary prose with the chronicles of St. Denis and of Villehardouin, and the prose romances of the Arthurian cycle .