What is the correct spelling for CLEEAN?
This word (Cleean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLEEAN
- clan They heard a voice and a strange face did scan, And what of conquest or of kingly sway Had filled their dreams, they gave the white man's clan , And with the dawning of a wondrous day, They spread their sails again and, voiceless, passed away.
- clean I'll come and stay near you and paint you, and you shall make me clean and cool again."
- cleaner Actions are trifles; nothing can be cleaner than their words!
- clear In an instant it was clear what had happened.
- colleen Whether there had been some dormant family affection in that withered heart of his, which had sprung to life now that poor Mrs. Rorke no longer stood between him and his own flesh and blood, or whether the girl's obstinacy had aroused in him a corresponding desire to carry his point, or whether, as some of the neighbours ill-naturedly said, he thought if the fine little colleen was to go to sarvice at all, she might as well come to him for no wages as to be airnin' from somebody else, remains a mystery; but it is certain that in spite of the unpleasant condition imposed by Roseen, Peter felt a curious glow of pride and pleasure when he assisted Roseen to alight at the door of Monavoe.
- glean 23 There was no news-beyond what one could glean from the incoherent tales of Belgian refugees.
- glen There was Glen to find, and there was George Mellis to think about, since think he must.
- klan The little negro shivered with that superstitious awe which had made the Ku-Klux Klan possible.
- lean I'm two inches taller than Ester, and I've no doubt I shall develop into a remarkable person when she is where we can't all lean upon her.
- Coleman R. V. Coleman , managing editor.
- Cullen No uninspired writer has exprest it more beautifully than William Cullen Bryant in his Ode to a Waterfowl.
- Glenna The Vininese would not have gone to take Glenna from the hospital if they had understood his teleray.
- cleans Snatches of conversation came to us now and then, and I caught one sentence, "DeLong's in for over a hundred thousand now on the week's play, I understand; poor boy-that about cleans him up."
- McLean Finally McLean came again to Dr. Bailey.
43 words made from the letters CLEEAN
3 letter words made from CLEEAN:ace, aec, ale, ane, can, eec, eel, ene, enl, lac, lan, lea, lee, nec, nee.
5 letter words made from CLEEAN:acene, aneel, anele, calne, celan, clane, clean, lacen, lance, lecan, lenca.
4 letter words made from CLEEAN:acne, alee, alne, anle, cane, cene, clan, elan, elea, enel, lace, lane, lean, lena, nece, neel, nele.