What is the correct spelling for CLEMS?
This word (Clems) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLEMS
- Clem Clem hopped up and down and beat her hands together in glee.
- clews "Look for clews ," replied Tom.
- clams Lucky we've got fish and clams to depend on.
- Comes I will be with you when he comes-before then.
- calms If we have calms we may be as many weeks."
- elms Outside the gate it stretched on every side, under the elms , a few were even in the branches, along the sides of the stream; everywhere was a sea of heads, out of which, on a little eminence like another Calvary, rose up the tall posts of the three-cornered gallows, on which the martyrs were to suffer.
- claims I made the merchants themselves, by sending those seamen, who had claims upon them, to ask for their accounts current with their respective ships, furnish me with such documents as would have been evidence against them in any court of law.
- gleams In the lamp-light, it seemed to glow with curious red-gold gleams .