What is the correct spelling for CLENTEL?
This word (Clentel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLENTEL
- calender Now Gilpin had a pleasant wit, And loved a timely joke; And thus unto the calender In merry guise he spoke: "I came because your horse would come, And, if I well forebode, My hat and wig will soon be here, They are upon the road."
- cleaned But it's a pretty pass if they do let anybody step in before me that's washed for 'em an' cleaned their houses years on end."
- client By what pretended right have you made occupation of lands belonging to my client ?
- clientele Colville knew where to look for Mrs. St. Pierre Lawrence in Paris, where she always took an apartment in a quiet and old-fashioned hotel rejoicing in a select Royalist clientele on the Place Vendome.
- colonel "Good day, sir," said the Colonel .
- genteel Master Phillip's 'governor' was likewise in a large way of business, and possessed of wealth, and thought it the correct thing for one of his sons to 'go in' for agriculture-a highly genteel occupation, if rightly followed, with capital and intelligence.
- gentle "'Go in-go in, brother,' Eppleby says gentle .
- lentil He failed in his enterprise, and Du Barry took up the business, but substituting the red Arabian Lentil for the yellow German pulse.
- lintel There is one which has rudely carved over the lintel of its door the date 1816. Noting which, the Chancery Barrister, with characteristic accuracy, observed that "five centuries look down upon us."
- Clint Clint was off his head too.
- Glendale Old Parson Dowden, who was rector fer forty years of Glendale , the parish in which I was born, didn't have an equal at the game as fer as I know.
- Clients All their clients are waiting, and the witnesses; they have all crowded into the Court, the close atmosphere of which is almost intolerable.
43 words made from the letters CLENTEL
4 letter words made from CLENTEL:cell, celt, cene, cent, cnlt, enel, leel, lele, lent, nece, neel, nele, tecn, teen, tell.
5 letter words made from CLENTEL:celle, cente, clent, ctene, elect, ellet, lenel, lente, telen, telle, tence.
3 letter words made from CLENTEL:ect, eec, eel, ell, ene, enl, ent, etc, lee, let, nec, nee, net, tec, tee, ten, tlc.