What is the correct spelling for CLEP?
This word (Clep) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLEP
- clap There will be enough to clap applause at the disputations!"
- clef La Clef des Grands Mysteres.
- clew But there was no clew that he could discover.
- clop Presently he heard on the road behind him the clip-clop of a trotting horse, and not wishing to be recognized, he slipped into the mouth of a lane, and by and by he saw Clement Ovington ride by.
- Clem Mrs. Peckover's zeal was assuredly not disinterested, and why, Clem mused with herself, should the fruits of strategy be shared?