What is the correct spelling for CLERALY?
This word (Cleraly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLERALY
- clarify Without possessing any theory concerning the affinities of bodies, or attractions of cohesion or aggregation, they clarify the muddy waters of their rivers, for immediate use, by stirring them round with a piece of alum in a hollow bamboo; a simple operation which, experience has taught them, will cause the clayey particles to fall to the bottom: and having ascertained the fact, they have given themselves no further trouble to explain the phenomenon.
- clarity "Rush an individual picture of each one, maximum magnification consistent with clarity , to Dhergabar Equivalent to be transposed to Home Time Line.
- cleanly Coming to a bit of soft ground Sunger stumbled and fell, throwing Jack cleanly over his head.
- cleared It looks like it; and when the boy comes home, we will see his character cleared .
- clearly This time he was clearly on the track of something.
- cleric The design is all Donatello's, and his the recumbent cleric , lying very naturally, hardly as if dead at all, a little on one side, so that his face is seen nearly full; the three figures beneath are Michelozzo's; but Donatello probably carved the seated angels who display the scroll which bears the dead Pope's name.
- clerical 1846, was educated in a clerical college with a view to taking the clerical habit, he refused and went to America.
- cleverly It was Sorpiala who had cleverly broken the idol earlier, and only blamed it on poor Nelatha.
- closely However, he, like his daughter, watched closely for every sign this son of his father gave.
- coral Coral Gardens is a real and legitimate extension of the Rice Factory idea.
- corral A little distance away, the Simpsons' four wagon mules were in a rope corral .
- crawl And I can walk and run but I'll never crawl And in the end it doesn't matter at all – Alive by bee gees
- creel Her father, you observe, was a man o' some substance, and one trusted by the laird; so that the minister, and the bailie o' the nearest town, an' Mrs Gillespie, an' the farmers all, ca'd him Mister; and my Uncle Ivan, who had his pounds away in the bank, ca'd him Mister, too, and would send me or Rab up with a creel o' fish when we had a fine take, now and then; so that we were on a footing of visitors; and Maggie would stand and laugh and talk with me, and would gie Rab a blink, and a rose-blush, and a smile that made us all laugh taegither, till I used to wonder why it was that I wasn't one of Maggie's lovers-of which she had three already, not counting Rab, who was two years younger than she, and, of course, was lookin' at her as a boy of eighteen always looks at a girl of twenty, too shy to speak, and too much in love to keep silent, and so talking to anybody who'll listen to him, which in Rab's case was me.
- creole Addie's were northern eyes, as his mother said: Dutch eyes, she called them, as distinguished from the creole eyes of all her family, the Van Lowes.
- Chloral Mrs. Philip Harris slept that night-the chloral, on the little table beside her, untouched.
- Clearer This fear was based upon the clearer knowledge of Lord Hurdly's character which had come to her since marriage.
- Clara Speak to me, sweet and holy Clara .
129 words made from the letters CLERALY
3 letter words made from CLERALY:ace, aec, ale, all, arc, are, ayr, car, cay, cer, cry, ear, ell, era, lac, lay, lea, ler, ley, lye, ray, rya, rye, yea.
4 letter words made from CLERALY:acer, acre, acyl, aery, ally, arcy, arey, aryl, ayer, ayre, call, care, cell, clay, cley, crye, ealy, earl, elya, eral, erya, eyra, lace, lacy, laye, layl, layr, leal, lear, lecy, lely, lery, leyl, llay, llyr, lyce, lyra, lyre, race, racy, rale, rall, rayl, real, reay, rely, rlly, ryce, ryle, ryll, yale, yall, year, yell.
5 letter words made from CLERALY:acrey, alery, alley, arcel, ayler, carll, cayer, celal, celly, ceral, clary, claye, cleal, clear, clery, crall, creal, earll, early, ecall, ellac, lacer, layer, leary, leral, leray, llera, llyra, lyrae, racey, rally, rayle, realy, relay, relly, ryall, yecla, yella.
6 letter words made from CLERALY:caller, carell, cellar, clarel, ercall, lacery, rallye, really, recall, yaller.
7 letter words made from CLERALY:callery, carlyle, clearly.