What is the correct spelling for CLERAN?
This word (Cleran) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLERAN
- calderon Fonseca, as if stupefied, stared a moment at Calderon , and then burst into a wild laugh.
- careen The ladies and gentlemen saw the commotion on the water, and some of them were very much alarmed; but the Woodville, under the good management of Lawry, did not careen a particle, being headed into the wind.
- clan Soon after the conclusion of the ceremony Keppoch marched in with three hundred of his clan , and some smaller parties also arrived.
- clarion In spite of this, nobody in our county could get himself decently born or married, or buried, without a due and proper notice in the Clarion .
- clean Now, I'd take on the job of looking after the place, keeping it clean , and all that.
- cleaner He lighted a lamp and took us down into the dark, quiet rooms and cells, that were cut out of the solid rock, down deep into the hill, and it was almost like being in a coal-mine, only it was a great deal cleaner and not so deep.
- clearance If he were married and had a dependent wife and children he might get architectural work in a government slum clearance project.
- cleared Her coming cleared everything.
- clearing Without approaching the clearing which extended out a considerable distance from the huts, the boys made a circle, until the open door of the large one was in sight, and they were, therefore, directly behind the smaller hut.
- cleric A man who was a cleric was only half amenable to the law of the land.
- crane Houlston, who first saw it, declared that it was a large crane .
- Clare Away from the house the road wound through the meads, and along these she followed Clare without any attempt to come up with him or to attract him, but with dumb and vacant fidelity.
- Clearer Could there be any clearer call for the reform of our letters?
- Clara Do you think it did Edward harm, Clara ?
- Glenna "Come back here for Glenna and Hurd," Sorgel said, "and take them out to the South Desert.
75 words made from the letters CLERAN
3 letter words made from CLERAN:ace, aec, ale, ane, arc, are, can, car, cer, ear, enl, era, ern, lac, lan, lea, ler, nec, nrc, rna.
4 letter words made from CLERAN:acer, acne, acre, alne, anle, cane, care, clan, cran, earl, earn, elan, eral, lace, lane, larn, lean, lear, lena, lran, narc, near, race, rale, real.
5 letter words made from CLERAN:ancre, arcel, calne, caner, celan, ceral, cerna, clane, clean, clear, crane, creal, crean, crena, ercan, erlan, lacen, lacer, lance, laner, lanre, larne, learn, lecan, lenca, lerna, nacer, nacre, neral, renal.