What is the correct spelling for CLERANING?
This word (Cleraning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLERANING
- cleaning Then what is cleaning ?
- clearing Then, his mind clearing , it came to him that the policeman had gone out to summon assistance.
- Careening And watch both he and Stanley did, wondering if it was enemy or friend, for the burning plane was careening, fluttering - not unlike a broken-winged bird.
- Gleaning Boaz was very rich, and nothing was too good for his fair young wife, whom he had first seen humbly gleaning in his harvest field.
- cloning Human, mouse, and rat calnexin cDNA cloning : identification of potential calcium binding motifs and gene localization to human chromosome 5".
- Craning "Looks as though it's a hostelry," said Mr. Ridding, who remembered his Dickens; and he blinked up, craning his head out, at the signboard, on which through a gap in the branches of the pepper trees a shaft of brilliant late afternoon sun was striking.
- clearings There were very few clearings and scarcely any high ground, and it was very difficult to see what was going on.