What is the correct spelling for CLERC?
This word (Clerc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLERC
- clack The motion of the boat, the wind in the sails, the "chanties" of the sailors as they went about their work, and the evident content and happiness around him made Harry laugh and sing and toss away his cap and let the fresh salt wind blow on his hot brain in which he fancied the clack and clamor of the looms still lingered.
- clark "Do tell your friends in Clark ," she wrote, "how delighted we all are to hear that Mrs. Twist is going to be one of us in our sunny refuge here this winter.
- clear I would, if I could, clear you.
- clef In a music score, the time signature appears at the beginning, as a time symbol or stacked numerals, such as or 34 (read common time and three-four time, respectively), immediately following the key signature or immediately following the clef symbol if the key signature is empty.
- clew But now that we have a clew , come on!
- cluck The boys in the street sang "Iodizing," and, "cluck, cluck ," and even the Emperor sang it.
- Clem After all, Lance is a very little fellow; it is not as if Edgar or Clem were at home.
- Alec "O, Alec , I wish you wouldn't give me anything at all!
- Clarke Mr. Clarke wouldn't want me."
- clears A man who works beyond the surface of things, though he may be wrong himself, yet he clears the way for others, and may chance to make even his errors subservient to the cause of truth.