What is the correct spelling for CLERCK?
This word (Clerck) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLERCK
- clack But she felt Danny's presence behind her, she heard the click-clack he was making with his stick to encourage her, and she pushed herself forward.
- clark Oh-because Lewis and Clark changed here?
- clergy She sat well back in her place, anxious to make herself as convenient as possible and to get her feet tucked out of the way, a typical daughter of provincial England and a careful home and the more expensive clergy , well-dressed, inconspicuous, and grey.
- cleric Every butler, drill-serjeant, and vestment-cleric, must feel the thing to be impossible.
- clerk "But the officer's name," asked Sir Ralph of the clerk who was giving him the information.
- click As he turned round after locking the door, he heard the click of the wicket latch; and the moment after saw the cloaked form of his supposed sweetheart outlined in the opening.
- cloak The priest, however, had heard enough for his purpose; and uttering, or pretending to utter, a prayer over the body, he rose from the ground, and some of the servants coming up, one of them threw a cloak over the distorted features of the dead man.
- clock The long iron thing was like a clock -key.
- cluck There was a cluck , a jump, and we were off down another row, with Jonas saying:- Not yet.
- fleck The sun rose into it without a single fleck of vapour to mitigate its fierceness ...
- Clarke Mrs. Clarke would be much more to be feared, but that what she may say will be much less regarded.
- clerks It is long enough and broad enough for the business of twenty customers at once; so broad that the clerks on the other side are beyond arm's reach.