What is the correct spelling for CLERCKS?
This word (Clercks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLERCKS
- clocks You care a lot about clocks , don't you?
- clerics There was, however, a priesthood, who were as ignorant as the peasantry; indeed many of them followed both occupations, the only exceptions being the metropolitan and the higher clerics , who possessed considerable influence there as elsewhere in the middle ages.
- flecks Here and there a lone man was seen, standing bewildered, with a sample in his hand of something that he was to match; here and there, too, stood the floor-walkers, in calm and conscious dignity, the heroes of the shopping-world; but these were only occasional flecks on the frothing tide of womanhood.
- clerks Every business man had locked his doors and had run with his clerks to the fire.
- cloaks But Tommy and Nick were there, putting on their cloaks , and with them, but not helping them, was Mr. Ziegler.
- bibbers 5. Another degree of bibbers are common alehouse haunters, that love to be there, and to sit many hours perhaps in a day, with a pot by them, tippling, and drinking one to another.
- biddle Bagley, Sarah G. Barry, Leonora Bean, Alice Bergson, Henri Biddle , Mrs. George Bliss, W. P. D., quoted Bondfield, Margaret Borden, Hannah Boston Courier Brandeis, Louis D. Brown, Corinne Burke, Mrs. Mary