What is the correct spelling for CLERENCE?
This word (Clerence) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLERENCE
- cleanse They will not seek office but we should be careful to seek them and cleanse the temple of our Liberty from political peculation and venality.
- clearance Twenty-four hours of clearance from our cruisers would have seen a hundred thousand men landed on our coast, throwing up entrenchments, and covering the landing of another hundred thousand, coming close upon their heels.
- clemenceau Even the leaders of the Radicals, Clemenceau and Floquet, in time found themselves involved.
- clemency They could not believe in such clemency ; but no sooner had they realised the fact, than their stolid, sulky look was exchanged for one of extravagant joy, and their delight after having resigned themselves to death knew no bounds.
- coherence Apart from orthodoxy, Theism is the veriest dreamform, without substance or coherence .
- florence Well, at least we will have our honeymoon trip along with them; and we shall have to be their guides, you know, in Venice and Rome and Florence , for neither of them knows much Italian."
- lawrence He first became acquainted with Mrs. Lee, and seemed to drop into our companionship in that way without any connection with Mrs. Dennison; but I learned afterward that Mr. Lawrence had been very attentive to her from her first appearance at the Branch, and that a rumor had for a time prevailed that they were engaged.
- Clarence "But, Milly, Clarence Parker's very nice.
- Clarice I thought it was for Clarice , and was going to hand it to her, but somebody in the audience cried out, 'Why don't you speak for yourself, Willis?
- Laurence "You had better wait till Mr. Laurence comes home," she had said.
- clearances All striking pieces of construction, such as the stone gateways of Papi, were left untouched, and work carried on to deep levels around them; in this way, at the end of the season, the site was bristling with pieces of wall and blocks of stonework, rising ten or fifteen feet above the low level clearances .
42 words made from the letters CLERENCE
5 letter words made from CLERENCE:celer, ceren, cerne, clere, crece, creel, creen, ercel, erlen, ernle, lecce, lener, lrene, recce, rence.
4 letter words made from CLERENCE:cene, cere, cree, ecer, elee, enel, erce, erne, leer, nece, neel, nele, rece, reel, reen.
3 letter words made from CLERENCE:cer, ecc, eec, eel, ene, enl, ern, lee, ler, nec, nee, nrc.