What is the correct spelling for CLERGE?
This word (Clerge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CLERGE
- cleave She could no more cleave to one, and one only, than she could fly over the moon.
- clergy It is quite possible to think the clergy foolish and yet to believe that the religion is the true one."
- cleric It applies to Catholics only, whether lay or cleric.
- clerk For seven years I was a clerk in a haberdasher's shop in London.
- clique It is just because Liberty is dear to his heart that he hates government by Demagogues; he would fain free the city from the despotism of a clique of wretched intriguers that oppressed her.
- clog Yellow powder is softer and is apt to clog the finer cut tools; it is more suitable for the preparation of paper de luxe, for blocking surface and chromo papers, and for photo cases.
- sledge Because of his great bulk he seemed slow, but every blow of his sledge-hammer fist knocked a brave against the wall, or through the door into the snow.
- honest to god truth