What is the correct spelling for CLESHEY?
This word (Cleshey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLESHEY
- cashew The fruit of the cashew or marking-nut tree betrays a similar feature in more pronounced fashion.
- clash When the clash and rattle of the binder began again she lay still for a long time beneath the sheaves.
- classy Of course it wasn't her fault, but she was not exactly classy .
- clayey "Your soil is a bit clayey ," he had said.
- cleave She kept on her way resolutely through the crowd of people, among whom she was so much of an alien, feeling them cleave and give way before her.
- clergy Tillotson is usually regarded as the first amongst the English clergy to adopt the wig.
- clever It was very clever of you to think of it, Isabelle.
- cliche M. de Cliche repeated in English.
- cloche The top of the cloche is of fluted glass, with a wide aperture between it and the sides, to admit the rain in the wet season and the flies in the dry.
- close She can do nothing, and Gerry is close at hand.
- closer Mrs. Milvain made a gesture as if to bring her closer , but it was not returned.
- clothe The negroes were wild to clothe themselves at once; I advised them to wait for the warm weather, but they were too impatient to put on their fine feathers to heed my advice.
- creche You will remember that this was the Eve of Noel, when the children of the parish help me to deck the creche for the infant Christ.
- cushy "I don't say it's exactly a cushy post, but you're a lucker all the same!
- flashy The rather flashy style of his clothes.
- flesh Chop an equal quantity of the flesh of cold turkey.
- fleshy The sides of the mouth of the young koel are not fleshy .
- lecher How sayest thou," said the old lecher ; "wilt thou?"
- plushy "Come now," he said, his voice plushy with the right to intimacy.
- slushy Seven days ago, while staying with his brother Sam at Westminster, he had heard of her arrival in London and had tramped through the slushy streets at once to seek her out at her address in Crown Court, Dean Street, Soho.
- welsher Wiltshire, I says, though I'm mostly called Welsher ; but Wiltshire is the way it's spelt, if the people on the beach could only get their tongues about it.
- Clashed It was Grattan, the greatest of our constitutional leaders, who declared that if the interests of the Empire clashed with the liberties of Ireland, then he and every Irishman would say 'Live Ireland-perish the Empire.
- Kelsey "I don't know, sah, what he want to speak about," answered the girl, "but de man is Mr. Kelsey ."
- clashes Hence that evolution in no way clashes with an intelligent Christian belief.
- cliches Cause I'm the world's biggest fan of cliches I'll set you free then I'll love like I'm not Hurting in the world's worst ways – Change The World by finger eleven
- fleshier Fat floats, they tell me, and Abbie says I'm gettin' fleshier every day.
69 words made from the letters CLESHEY
5 letter words made from CLESHEY:chees, cheye, chyle, eches, elche, elsey, esche, eshel, heels, heles, heley, heyes, heyse, hyles, leech, lesch, leyes, lycee, schey, selce, seley, selye, yechs, yeesh, yeshe.
4 letter words made from CLESHEY:chey, chye, cley, cseh, eech, eely, eley, else, esye, eyes, heel, hely, heye, heyl, heys, hyle, lecy, lees, lesh, leyh, leys, lyce, scee, seel, sele, slye, sych, yech, yele, yesh.
3 letter words made from CLESHEY:eec, eel, ese, eye, hel, lee, ley, lye, sec, see, shy, sle, sly, yes.