What is the correct spelling for CLESSES?
This word (Clesses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLESSES
- colossus But the Colossus prospered and slowly built up the foundations of the extraordinary fortune which is the talk and the wonder of the world today.
- glasses Waitresses are pickin' up glasses – Kick It In Second Wind by Jimmy Buffett
- Classes Each of these classes requires a chapter to itself, while here we may deal with the smaller groups.
- blesses Heaven never blesses such marriages."
- closes As he goes, the wind or an unseen hand closes the door after them.
- guesses How many guesses do I get?
- clauses The clauses of the Constitution to which we refer as of a pro-slavery character are the following:- Art.
- leases I advised him to pull the house down and let the land out for building leases .
- lasses He had no notion of the price to ask for his meat, but put on a foolish and simple air as he called aloud his wares: "Hark ye, lasses and dames, hark ye, Good meat come buy, come buy, Three pen'orths go for one penny, And a kiss is good, say I!"
- caresses We reached Padua at an early hour and went to Ottaviani's house; his wife loaded me with caresses .