What is the correct spelling for CLETCH?
This word (Cletch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLETCH
- bleach Time, as it rolls by, leaves the wrecks of many a stranded reputation to bleach in the sunshine of after-ages.
- blotch The latter was scrutinizing through the glass a blotch of smoke on the city-front.
- catch Where'd they catch you?" No money for health care so what's the catch? The man got you locked with the keys to the latch – Alive by beastie boys
- clash Some for the Honours of Old Age, and some Long for its Respite from the Hum And Clash of sordid Strife-O Fools, The Past should teach them what's to Come: Lo, for the Honours, cold Neglect instead!
- clench I saw his fingers clench the arm of his chair as if in an effort of self-control.
- leech The following morning their bonds were unloosed, and their wounds carefully attended to by a leech .